This book has two goals: First, it aims to expose the mainstream seduction industry, to describe its borderline fraudulent machinations, and to explain why it can’t keep its promises. As a contrast, in the second part I describe how simple seduction really is. The principles are in fact so simple that it is no surprise why the human race has prospered for so long. (Don't worry, not all of them are completely obvious.) If you have problems attracting women, this book will give you some blunt pointers on what to do.
You seem to be the only one being real as of now with how the community really operates. It doesn't affect my life, but I'm tired of these gurus taking people's money and giving shitty advice.However, if you have not been exposed to the seduction industry before, feel free to skip the first part altogether, or read it strictly for entertainment purposes.
—James, Los Angeles
- Commercial foundations of the seduction industry
- Why game is not the "great equalizer"
- The disastrous role of Neil Strauss' book "The Game"
- Why phone numbers and make outs are red herrings for seduction
- The unfortunate marriage of new age and the pickup scene
- A very simple overview of seduction and how it really works.
Aaron Sleazy: Debunking the Seduction Community (rev. 1.0a) - PDF (400 KB)
This ebook has received a very positive reception and has been spread all around the Internet. Feel free to read some of the feedback.